Graduate Management Trainee - Science Graduate - Pest Control
£20,289 basic - OTE £26,000+, Company Van, Fuel Card (no travel costs), bonus (OTE and performance based), mobile phone
Rentokil Initial is a global leader in Business Services, a FTSE 100 company and THE global leader in Pest Control to both residential and commercial customers and to make sure service happens, we are a government accredited learning organisation that delivers training, qualifications and opportunities to its valued colleagues.
Currently we are looking for Science Graduates who are looking for an exciting Graduate Scheme which will see them progress within our organisation. Our Graduate Management Programme is based on performance and therefore the harder you work the quicker you will progress. We are currently looking for Graduates inFARNHAM.
If you are a Science Graduate who is looking something outside the normal 9-5 office job we have the solution. We are offering a field based role to someone who wants to manage their own time and spend the day solving bespoke customer problems face to face. Our Graduate Programme will see you in the following roles:
First 6-12 months - Cover a dedicated geographical area as a Field Based Pest Control Technician visiting commercial and domestic properties supporting our customers with their pest control issues whilst obtaining Level 1 and 2 Technical training
12 - 36 months - Exciting opportunity to choose your own career path as either a Sales Surveyor covering a dedicated geographical patch surveying customer properties and providing quotes
OR As a Field Biologist a more technical and specialist hands on role specialising within pest control
OR a Service Team Leader with operational Pest control duties as well as leading a team of technicians within a patch area
OR as a Key Accounts Manager supporting and managing one or more national accounts
Sound good? We’re looking for Graduates who;
- Have a 2.2 BSc in one of the following subjects – Environmental Biology/Microbiology/Animal Science/Zoology/Forensic Sciences/Ecology/Sports Science/Chemistry/Biology – or similar
- Own a full UK driving license (we may have roles that do not require a licence however these are based in Central London)
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people daily
- Are looking to kick start a career and progress within that organisation
- Want to work hard and be successful but also who like to have fun
What we will offer you on top of an exciting and varied career with an organisation who is at the forefront of Pest Control innovation;
- Competitive Basic Salary £20,289
- Company Van and fuel card - NO TRAVEL COSTS!
- Structured and performance based Grading
- Commission (either Lead based or sales based)
- Quarterly based incentives
- Industry Recognised Qualification in Customer Service (apprentice level)
- We will train you to be an expert in Pest Control (BPCA level)
- Rentokil rewards Scheme
No strings attached? In addition to our local roles we have the opportunity for you to work and train and perfect your trade in London for 1 year. We offer you an attractive relocation package along with London Allowance and the guarantee you can return to a local branch after 1 year if you want to. If this is of interest to you let the recruitment team know!
Don’t just take our word for it - we were in the top 25 Britain's Most Admired Companies in 2016 as voted for by Management Today. You can also see what our employees - past and present - have to say about what it’s like to work for us on Glassdoor where we currently have a 4.5/5 rating. Apply now to find out how you can join an industry leading, FTSE100, growing and innovative company.
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.