Biology | Chemistry | Physics Specialist?
Are you a qualified or newly qualified Teacher of Science?
BA Hons (QTS),BScHons (QTS),PGCE,QTS,Schools direct,SCITT?
Are you wanting to shape the future of Lancashire pupils .Are you passionate about shaping the lives of young people and encouraging them to get the best results
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, qualified teacher of Science to join a Secondary school within the Lancashire area.
* This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to join a team of committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what students can achieve.
* There is opportunity to advance your career within a supportive environment.
* You will be part of a school established in developing practitioners and nurturing excellent future leaders, with opportunities for progression; whatever your aspirations as a teacher.
* You will be used to planning and delivering high quality lessons, will have experience in delivering the curriculum in your chosen area and will be a strong communicator with the ability to embrace change and motivate colleagues and students.
You will have the ability to track progression in attainment,behaviour management,classroom management
As a fully qualified Teacher of Science, you will: -
- Have experience delivering across Key Stage 3/4.
- Be a highly effective and qualified classroom teacher.
- Be enthusiastic and creative.
- Be committed to raising standards.
- Be hard working and able to work as part of a team.
Applications from NQTs, experienced teachers or those returning to the profession will be welcome.
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.
Job Type: Full-time
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'