Become a Full Time - HR Advisor with HR Solutions:
We are looking for an experienced CIPD HR Advisor to work as part of our Schools team, this exciting position will be a mobile role, with an office base in Southampton. You will be a Schools HR Advisor to provide advice and support on complex employee relations casework, working closely with our clients in the Southampton area.
What you will do:
- Provide sound advice and support either via the telephone, email or face to face to the client on complex employee relations casework such as absence, capability, discipline, grievance, probation, appeals and employment tribunals. To remain lawful and compliant at all times and/or to be able to clearly evaluate and communicate risks involved when providing advice
- Advising on restructures, redundancy and TUPE transfers ensuring that they progress in accordance with client procedures.
- Escalate Safeguarding issues to the Local Authority Designated Officer.
- To provide information/data for client/provider reports as necessary and assist with monthly reporting as required.
Your experience will include:
- CIPD qualified of equivalent
- Strong schools knowledge and experience of teachers terms and conditions (burgundy book).
- Practical knowledge of non-teaching staff terms and conditions (green book).
- Experience of and ability to deal with complex ER casework
- Proven experience in pay and reward evaluation structures
- Job Evaluation HAY and/or NJC experience desirable
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions helps employers to maximise the performance of their HR functions from core transactional services, through to complete organisational transformation. We meet the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working with them to create an approach that suits their business, culture and people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use a flexible approach to maximise the performance of HR functions and drive greater efficiency for businesses. Join us here and you'll be transforming HR operations around the country.
HR Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27 ), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. Southampton based with local travel, full travel and parking expenses paid.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- HR Advisors - schools