*ongoing temporary booking*
Hourly rate to £28.77
Our client our a SE London local government office who are seeking an experienced Schools Health and Safety Advisor
The client is looking for someone with the below skills:-
- Extensive experience of developing, implementing and maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare policies, strategies, practices, systems, audits and reviews, to maintain compliance with the legal, statutory and regulatory requirements, responsibilities and obligations of a large, diverse and complex organisation.
- Extensive experience of developing, implementing and maintaining systems, processes and procedures for dealing with hazardous materials in compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements e.g. asbestos in buildings.
- Extensive experience of providing expert Health and Safety (H&S) advice and support to senior managers and school governors.
- Experience of preparing and analysing complex data and preparing and presenting reports to senior managers and schools.
- Significant experience of investigating incidents/accidents.
- Experience of asset management.
If you have the skills and experience noted above and are currently looking for the next step in your career please do not hesitate to submit your CV at the first instance!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business