This role includes assisting the Finance Officer in the preparation of termly invoicing, reconciliations, sales ledger entry, credit control and other finance related activities.
You should be able to work efficiently, methodically and accurately with minimum supervision. Experience in working for schools is desirable but not essential.
If you have this experience and an enhanced DBS then please call me asap or email your CV to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
• To assist in the preparation of termly fee billing to parents via their Sage integrated Fee Billing System) and Sage 200.
• The collating of information such as school trips etc for billing purposes
• The administration of processing termly invoices to parents
• The processing for banking of funds received and ensuring income is recorded
• To be a contact for parent queries and to liaise with parents as required
• The reconciliation of monthly credit card statements
• To work with the Finance Officer in all credit control areas for the schools
• Candidates must be educated to at least GCSE and A level standard highly desirable
• Potentially studying towards a bookkeeping or AAT qualification
• 2 years’ experience of SAGE or other accounting systems is essential.
• Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems and ability to use IT to enhance service of delivery of administration
• Must be numerate, pays attention to detail and demonstrates analytical skills
• Proven ability to communicate both orally and written
• Evidence of working effectively within a team
• Good organisational skills
• An understanding of the need for confidentiality
• Ability to stay calm and cheerful when working under pressure
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to relate to children, adults and parents demonstrating good interpersonal skills
• To share in and contribute to the overall aims and ethos of the school
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job