Job Role: Graduate Intervention Teacher
Location: Essex County
Start Date: ASAP
Reed Education are working with a handful of secondary schools situated across Essex that have requirements for intervention teacher to come and join them in ASAP.
As an Intervention Tutor, you will be working closely with individual students as you support them through their learning of the national curriculum's. You will have the opportunity to work with students from year 7 to year 11 and be supported by a friendly and encouraging environment.
Intervention work is a great starting place for those who are intrigued by a career in education. You will have the chance to fully understand what this means and be able to make an informed decision as to whether this is a career for you.
• Intervention Tutor
• Teaching Key stage KS3 & 4
• Starting asap
• Supportive Departments
• Great CPD provided
• Located throughout Essex secondary schools
What you will need:
• A keen interested in becoming a teacher
• Ability to able to work across Essex
• A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
• Be UK Resident or be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'