Are you looking to work in a school with state of the art facilities and the up most support for their staff?
Lunatus Education have partnered up with a fantastic special needs school in West London whom are seeking an experienced Swimming Coach to start ASAP.
The school caters for children with severe learning difficulties, profound and multiple difficulties and autism. Therefore, previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements is preferred. Ideally your experience will be UK based, but overseas experience will be considered for those with the relevant experience alongside a current uk Enhanced DBS.
The school believe that all of their students are capable of making outstanding progress and want to appoint individuals who share that belief. A genuine passion to enrich learning and attainment of pupils is essential.
- Have a passion for working in education
- Have relevant experience as a Swimming Instructor in the UK
- Live in or be able to commute to areas of West London
- Have an emphathetic and caring nature
- Be patient and understanding
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and line manages to ensure all students are offered valuable learning experiences
- Have an Enhanced DBS certificate
Pay rates will be dependent on individual schools, roles, and experience. We work in accordance with AWR and look to pay to the appropriate M Pay Scales.
Why choose Lunatus Education?
- Simple registration process
- Best rates guaranteed
- Dedicated consultant
- PAYE and flexible Umbrella companies available
- Honest and transparent working
- Comprehensive interview preparation
- Free CPD funding (terms and conditions apply)
- Refer a friend bonus scheme up to £250 (terms and conditions apply)
To apply, send your CV in response to this advert, interviews are being immediately so early applications are recommended.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'