Looking for a new role?
Do you have experience of working with pupils who need extra support?
If you would like to join a well-established agency you will require:
- Good standards of education preferably Grade C in GCSE English and Maths
- Experience of working with young people
- Skills & Abilities Resilient approach to working with students with barriers to learning or challenging behaviour
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine passion and belief in the potential of every student
- Understanding of strategies to form strong working relationships with young people
- Good communication
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Sensitive to the varying needs of young people and individuals
- Flexibility and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Personal Attributes Enthusiasm, flair, energy, and imagination
- Strong educational principles based on inclusion and equality
- Demonstrate resilience, motivation, and commitment to raising standards
- High level of emotional intelligence, honesty and integrity
- Good health and attendance record
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of students
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview and hopefully become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetimeetc) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration forms online and have id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'