Our client has an opportunity available for a Customer Service Administrator to join the team based at their Head Office in High Wycombe. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis working 0830 - 1730 with occasional additional hours. In return, they are offering acompetitive salary of £18,000 per annum plus benefits.
They are the UK’s leading independent provider of overseas expeditions to schools. They believe in the importance of learning through discovery, exploration and challenge and so they deliver expeditions that combine all three. Their expeditions take young people on inspiring, educational journeys to fascinating, often undeveloped, destinations and are specifically designed to develop core skills such as leadership, independence, empathy and resilience. As a provider, their focus is on delivering extraordinary expedition experiences and they achieve this by employing a team of passionate, committed individuals with similar values.
They will offer a great benefits package to the Customer Service Administrator:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas closedown (at the Directors’ discretion)
- Travel opportunities - expedition related travel
- Learning and development opportunities
About the role:
Occasional evening and weekend work will be required for the delivery of key school/customer related tasks and events. These out of hour sessions will be mainly term time and required to deliver the school-based customer service.
Key duties and responsibilities of their Customer Service Administrator:
- Work with the regional Programme Manager team to coordinate and administer each of the region’s client schools’ 'journey’ pre-departure
- Set and administer all tasks related to the launch (presentation) phase, confirming bookings, liaising with the Freelance Staff Manager to arrange facilitators and collecting all feedback.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on vaccinations, visas, medical conditions and travel insurance, equipment and flights.
- Credit control including taking payments over the phone, setting up and amending payment plans, and sorting out payments and payment plan problems, working closely with the Finance Team.
- Prepare expedition packs and information ready for departure.
- Accurately record information relating to the school and company requirements.
- Proactively identify areas for development and improvement and suggest solutions to problems, to help meet company aims.
- Use the software provided to manage and record processes, tasks and availability, in line with business needs. Accurately record all contact with clients/prospects using the appropriate CRM platform.
This is not an exhaustive list of your duties and responsibilities.
Skills and experience required to be their Customer Service Administrator:
- Strong interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Highly organised, excellent administration skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written English and ability to use a variety of digital platforms for communication
- Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, passion, commitment and energy to projects and Outlook generally
- Collaborative and strong communication skills - a strong team player
- Ability to identify and implement improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous experience in a customer facing / client relationship management role / sales environment
- Experience of travel in the developing world / personal development of young people
They're a fun, passionate and energetic bunch so if you would like to join them as their Customer Service Administrator, why not click 'apply’ today? They’d love to hear from you!
They are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants who are offered employment will be asked to provide character and professional references and undergo an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) before the appointment can be confirmed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'