School staff - Petersfield and surrounding areas
Have you got experience working with Secondary aged children?
Are you reliable, committed and looking for at least one day a week of work?
Whether you are an experienced fully qualified teacher looking for your next steps or someone who has worked alot with young people but maybe in a different setting we would love to hear from you!
Academics can help support with teaching roles, cover supervisors, instructors, teaching assistants, office staff and more!
Please contact us if;
- You are looking for a new role in education
- You have experience working with Secondary aged people
- You are a resilient person willing to learn
- You are available at least 1 day a week
- You are able to travel around the Portsmouth area
Academics can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly consultant able to help and support you
- Strict compliance procedure that is REC acceditited
- Local work for various contracts (supply, long term cover and permanent)
IF you are at all interested please call for an informal chat about options! Or drop your CV to and I will call you!
- part time
- teaching assistant
- full time
- cover supervisor
- bank staff
- unqualified teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'