Veritas Education are looking to recruit a sports coach to work an a flexible basis within Schools based around Blackpool & Preston
The ideal candidate will be able to help with key stage 3 & 4 PE classes. Whilst work will be provided you will be expected to help in both practical and theory classes.
This role will start immediately and will run for the full academic year.
You will be responsible for class sizes of upto 30 children and therefore must be able to show a confident ability of behaviour management
This is a fantastic opportunity for any sports coach to work within a number of excellent schools, or for someone has an interest in eventually becoming a PE teacher
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Experience working with children/young people
- At least a level 1 qualification in any sporting activity
- Experience working towards the National Curriculum
- *Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role then please do apply now.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'