An outstanding opportunity exists to join the market leaders of Management Information and Finance Systems for schools and MATs throughout the UK as a consultant/trainer. We are looking for individuals with experience operating Finance and MIS systems in schools - this might be in an accounts of finance role (operating e.g. FMS), or as a Data or Office Manager. It just as important that they are positive and highly motivated.
Training and consultancy will be delivered remotely and on-site. The ideal candidate will come from a customer-focused and service-led environment.
· Deliver remote training of Company’s full range of software products to Schools and Local Authorities, focussing initially on finance software
· Work with finance business partners to help customers transition to Bromcom from other finance systems
· Support the helpdesk with more in depth helpdesk queries that relate to finance and MIS
· Maintain online training materials as the software develops
The vacancy could involve some travel, depending on where the customers are. This would be discussed as part of the recruitment
Required Skill Set:
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Time management skills
- Finance skills
- Excellent training and presentation techniques
- Working in or with schools
- Some finance experience, and experience with finance software e.g. FMS6
** Salary depending on experience **
Bromcom is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'