My client is currently looking for a hardworking, conscientious School SIMS Administrator for an Academy in North London, to start ASAP on a Contract basis.
This Academy has a positive ethos for learning and education.
They are looking for a reliable and dedicated office administrator, with experience working with tSchool Information Management System (SIMS). They are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to take on a long term role as an administration officer, commencing as soon as possible.
The successful candidate must have used SIMS, be reliable and able to work on their own initiative.
To be successful in this School SIMS Administrator role you will need to:
- Experience using SIMS School system
- Excellent ICT skills
- The ability to be flexible
- Excellent communication skill
- The ability to prioritise and deal with multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
If you fit the above criteria please apply asap!