School SIMS Administrator - Lambeth
School SIMS Administrator - September 2020 - Lambeth
**Interviewing & Hiring now**
A lovely inner London Primary School based in the London borough of Lambeth is looking to appoint a School SIMS Administrator.
- **SIMS Administrator
- ** Administrator
- **Office Support
- **September 2020
- **Inner London (Lambeth)
- **Excellent rates of pay and CPD opportunities
- **Central London
- **Great transport links
School Administrator Required for a 2-form entry Primary School in Lambeth to join a supportive, fun and close-knit team.
We are currently on the hunt for a pro-active School Administrator to work full-time at a beautiful Primary school in Lambeth who has excellent attention to detail.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we are looking for more high-quality office staff to work with this school.
You would be working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30 - 4.30 during term time only.
School Administrator duties:
- Using the school's internal system (SIMS) to record a high volume of data; attendance, lunch money, trips and etc..
- Assisting the Office Manager with various administrative tasks
- Communicating effectively with students, staff and parents in a professional and friendly manner
- Covering reception duties
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a busy school or college environment.
- A real passion for working within an education environment.
- Experience utilising SIMS (School Information Management System) within an administrative role.
We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee and you will benefit from your own dedicated EL consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance along the full recruitment process.
We offer £150 referral bonus for each person that you may refer to us when they work 20 days or more. (Teachers, TA's, LSA's, SLT, Office Support; Admin, PA, Reception, Finance Officer) etc.
If the School SIMS Administrator role would be of interest to you - please send your updated CV and personal statement to Today or call me on .
If you're not contacted within 48 hours, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don't be disheartened if you have not heard back - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- School SIMS Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'