£70 - £90 per day
I am delighted to be recruiting for Secondary and SEN schools in Bedfordshire. My primary focus is to recruit a School Secretary. I will personally support you in securing day to day supply, long term cover and permanent opportunities. I will also support you in your own personal development. At CER we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are based in Bedfordshire and who have a real passion for working with children.
CER Education is looking to appoint a school secretary to work in an Academy in Luton.
The role will include responsibilities such as being Personal Assistant to the Head Teacher.
To be considered for this position, you must have: -
- Demonstrable secretarial and administrative experience.
- Demonstrable extensive recent experience in the use of IT, i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, desktop publishing and other computer skills.
- Has a competent command of written and spoken English.
- Has the strong organizational skills necessary to ensure and ordered and tidy working environment for self and the Head Teacher.
- Can remain calm and controlled under pressure.
- Is determined to set and achieve high standards for oneself and others.
- Can work in the flexible ways needed for the post.
- Can demonstrate initiative and sound judgement and take a great deal of responsibility.
- Able to develop constructive
- Passionate about teaching in creative subjects
- working relationships with all school staff, whilst maintaining a professional distance from other clerical staff as is sometimes required.
- Would be loyal and discreet where necessary.
- Able to helpfully deal with and give accurate information to visitors, colleagues, parents, pupils, etc.
- Able to organize workload to meet conflicting demands and deadlines, prioritizing the needs of the Head Teacher over all other needs.
- Would enjoy working closely with a demanding Head Teacher and is prepared to absorb their pressures.
- Able to write reports, read and comprehend written information that may not be straightforward.
- Able to recognise some forms of discrimination which commonly exist. Can relate well to children and adults of a variety of backgrounds.
By teaming up with CER, you'll receive:
- Access to the largest local client base in the market.
- Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more.
- Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs.
- CER have a unique Online vetting service so we can offer you a fast and efficient way to gain your DBS check
- £250 Recommend a Friend Scheme, if you register and recommend a friend who works 20 days, you will earn a £250 bonus.
So, if you are ready to take the next exciting step in your career, then please register your interest by applying via the link below or by contacting Syed Bukhari in the CER Luton office, to discuss the job in more detail.
- Personal asisstant school secretary