New Appointments Group are currently recruiting for a School Secretary on behalf of a prestigious school in the Sevenoaks area.
You will be working alongside one other Secretary providing a warm and professional welcome to all visitors attending the school along with the following duties:
- Reception duties which could include meet and greets with visitors and answering queries over the telephone;
- Secretarial support to teachers and school staff, producing letters, correspondence and coordinating any archiving as required;
- Monitor student Attendance, collating reports;
- Coordination of the Missing Student Protocol;
- Behaviour management;
- Maintain Student information using SIMS;
- Maintain SEN Transport Records, producing reports;
- HR Administration from time to time to assist the HR Manager with administrative duties.
The successful candidate will have secretarial experience - ideally within an educational setting (experience of working with individuals within special educational needs or similar would be highly beneficial). You will be highly organised, have great communication skills, and be confident in your approach with internal and external stakeholders.
Working hours are:
8.15am - 4.45pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch (during Term Time, 39 weeks per year).
8.15am - 4.45pm Monday and Tuesday (during School Holidays, 13 weeks per year).
The role offers a competitive salary, free car parking, free lunch provided, full induction on day one, training for Safeguarding, H&S, 22 days annual leave and a full support package from internal staff and also an external body when needed.
The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check by the DBS.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job