School science technician- Hull
I am currently working with an great secondary school in Hull who are seeking a science technician to work on a full time basis covering sickness from 12/02/2018. The school is also part of a fantastic multi academy trust and will open up opportunities to work at the partner schools also.
- Preparation of stock solutions and maintaining glassware in classrooms
- Preparing practical lessons prior to lessons and delivering to the classrooms
- General up-keep of Science Technician laboratory
- Carrying out regular health and safety checks on laboratories, preparation rooms and stores and provide technical support and health and safety advice to staff and students;
- Helping pupils during lessons where required
- Implementing procedures and regulations involving safe disposal of waste material
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- Experience of working as a science technician
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work to own initiative;
- Ability to work alongside young people and adults;
- Good communication skills.
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for the role! email