School Reprographics Assistant South Birmingham, B38 Monday - Friday 8am - 3.30pm Term Time £9.50 - £10.00 p/hr
Your new company
A secondary school in South Birmingham is looking for a temporary Reprographics assistant. The role is Monday - Friday 8am - 3.30pm. Term time only. ASAP start.
Your new role
Responsible for facilitating the production of quality electronic, audio visual and printed resources to support teaching and learning, displays, signage and other solutions. To be the front facing representative of the Academy, dealing with visitors, pupils, staff and other stakeholder groups. Upholding the vision and ethos of the academy at all times, providing an excellent customer service.
- Improving the quality of promotional materials relating to events and daily activities at school
- Developing and producing high quality teaching and learning resources and promotional materials
- Carrying out design and production tasks in accordance with agreed policies, priorities and time scales
- Supporting staff to produce high quality electronic and printed resources
- Overseeing and managing the maintenance of reprographic equipment across the academy
- Ensure that reprographic equipment is always ready at the point of use (e.g. ink, paper etc)
- School signage development and production
- To ensure academy branding is developed and utilised as appropriate
- Production of certificates and rewards resources to support behavioural systems within the academy
- To enhance the visual impact of displays around the academy both internally and externally and maintain to a high standard
- Produce the school newsletter providing parents with an update of events and school notices
- To sort and distribute all incoming post apart from anything marked private and confidential. Ensure that all post is distributed to staff pigeon holes daily
- Carry out general photocopying for the school, liaising with Premises or ICT when required
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous reprographics experience
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office and confident to learn and use new technologies
- Experience of working in a similar role in a school environment
- Experience of working with school systems
- Experience of Customer or client facing roles
- Enhanced DBS
What you'll get in return
In return you will be joining a supportive team who will help you get settled well into the role. Through Hays, a dedicated consultant will support you through the application process, as well as remaining a point of contact for you during your placement. You will enjoy competitive rates of pay, and accrue holiday allowance as you work. You will have access to Hays online CPD courses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'