SCHOOL RECEPTIONIST WITH SIMS EXPERIENCE
We are seeking an exceptional School Receptionist. This is an exciting opportunity, which starts immediately.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate outstanding SIMS capability, preferably gained working within a school environment;
- Be an exemplary role model with experience of appraising and developing others;
- Have the ability to communicate and build effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Have experience of answering calls and deal with parent queries;
- Have expertise in financial management and understand the challenges facing school systems;
- Have experience of project management;
- Be resilient, highly motivated and passionate;
- Have an up to date knowledge of current education policy and practice;
This is lovely 2-form entry school in Northampton.
Please call Bernadette on o for more information on how to apply.
- School Receptionist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'