School Receptionist - Bexley
Job Title: School Receptionist
Start date: January 2020
Pay rate: £8.00 - £11.00 per hour
Academics are currently working with an Outstanding all through school in Bexley, to recruit an experienced School Receptionist. This is a long term temporary contract to commence in Jan, until the end of the academic year.
Working hours are 9am - 5pm
As a Receptionist, it will be your responsibility to coordinate communications between incoming calls, school visitors, staff and students, ensuring an efficient and organised front-line service. You will be required to undertake general reception duties including processing mail, signing in visitors and issuing security passes, and logging lateness for students. Additional ad hoc admin duties will be required.
Previous experience working with SIMS software is required for this role.
This Primary school is located in the borough of Bexley with good public transport links.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant school experience, please apply today
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as School Receptionist in Bexley, South East London. Or for more information about the role, contact Tariq Kanani at Academics. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'