ORP are recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Greenwich for a Receptionist/Administrator to provide support for a range of office functions.
The candidate will have previous experience working in a school and will ideally be DBS checked.
The role includes the below:
- Receiving, signing in and dealing with or directing pupils, parents and other school visitors as appropriate
- Operating the school’s main switchboard, transferring calls, or taking and delivering messages as appropriate
- Ensuring that attendance registers are collated each morning and afternoon, for use by teaching staff
- Transferring the attendance data onto internal system
- Processing cash recieved for dinner money/trips.
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail for delivery to appropriate staff
- Recording, stamping/franking and posting outgoing mail
Temp to Perm - £10p/h
8.15am- 1.15pm Term time
Starting Monday 16th April 2018
- Telephone Reception
- School Systems