An ideal role to suit a person who is able to work full-time hours in the term time (39 weeks per annum) and 2 days a week in the school holidays (when you can also take your annual leave).
- Reception - dealing with a range of enquiries and calls
- Monitoring student absence - liaising with parents, teachers and KCC
- Secretarial support - producing standard letters, labels etc.
- Maintaining and amending contact records
- Maintaining transport records and related liaison
This is a busy role in a challenging school environment and will suit a person with previous experience within a school/educational or children with special needs environment.
You should be able to multi-task and should be calm and approachable. Flexibility is important as is a sense of humour and ability to work well in a team.
Usual safeguarding checks will apply.
Semi-rural environment with car parking.
Hours 8.15 - 4.45 - Lunch provided
PLEASE NOTE: Term times is full-time and School Holidays are part-time so annual salary is £16,038 pa.
- Communication Skills
- Secretarial Support
- Special Education
- Receptionist Duties