This is a great opportunity to come and work in a secondary school in Manchester.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the clerical and administrative side works effectively.
The successful applicant will have experience working within a busy office reception environment and experience of undertaking a wide variety of admin duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Welcoming and helpful nature and the ability to be professional, tactful and diplomatic in all interpersonal relationships with colleagues, parents, pupils, LA and the public
• Good administrative, numeracy and ICT skills, with experience of using Microsoft packages
• Ideally experience of working in a student services environment, dealing with calls from pupils and parents, escorting pupils and visitors, greeting parents, taking phone calls and messages
• Be confident using spreadsheets and SIMS database to input and extract information and ensure school and pupil data is accurate
• Ability to demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised, utilising their own initiative
If you feel you meet this criteria, please send your CV and we will be in touch to give you further details and answer any questions you have.
- Secondary School