Role: School Reception/Admin
Hours: Monday - Friday - 8.00am till 3.30pm
Salary: £8.00 to £8.50 per hour
Contract: Ongoing temporary Mat Cover
Start date: ASAP
Are you an experienced School Administrator or Receptionist? If so you could be taking on an exciting temporary role with one of our Bradford schools.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their small but busy team in Bradford. This is a long term temporary position working 32.5 hours per week to start as soon as possible. This role is to cover maternity leave within the department offering a pay rate of £8.00 to £8.50 per hour depending on experience.
The role will include:
- Receiving visitors on site ensuring safeguarding rules are followed
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide administrative support to various departments
- Updating student details on SIMS as and when required
- Liaising with parents/carers via telephone or face to face
- Ensure the main reception is staffed and manned, dealing with visitors in a timely and efficient manner
The successful candidate will:
- Must be willing to undertake a DBS Check
- Previous experience of working in a school is desirable
- Be tactful and sensitive to others
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good ICT skills, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Have an ability to transfer skills to any setting
- Have a proactive approach to work
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply for this position please submit your CV online.
Due to the large volume of CVs received for our positions it is not always possible to contact applicants individually. If you have been shortlisted for this role you will be contacted within 3 days of your CV being sent. If you do not hear from us then please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.