A Kingston Upon Thames School require a pastoral support administrator
Must have SIMS experience and a DBS; or be happy to have a DBS put into process.
Excellent opportunity to work in a rewarding and dynamic environment.
This is a temp role with the opportunity to go perm for the right candidate.
- Coordinate school events
- Maintain/ update student and staff files
- Implement safeguarding and school policies and procedures
- Assist and coordinate school events
- Attend meetings, take minutes and produce reports across SIMs
- Candidates must be highly competent on SIMs
- Must be able to work flexibly in a fast paced environment
- First Aid trained is desired
- Competency on all MS Office packages
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new school, contact Matthew Davidson for a confidential discussion on your career.
- School Pastoral Support Administrator Kingston
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'