Adds accounting have been asked to advertise the following role on behalf of a client:
We are an independent 35 place nursery based in Fishponds who offer a Montessori based approach to childcare.
Having seen substantial growth in our first 18 months, we are now recruiting administrative support.
This part time role will act as the first point of contact for parents, suppliers and local authority bodies. As such a professional and organised manner is essential.
This is a varied role that covers day to day administrative duties, finance, customer service (phone and face to face), office/utilities management and data entry.
Please note this role will be subject to a DBS clearance check.
· Accurate yet fast at processing various forms of data
· Professional with the ability to maintain confidentiality of personal and client data
· Intermediate Excel skills
· The confidence to ask questions and comfortable implementing processes
· Excellent communication manner, including phone and email
· Time management/able to prioritise
· Experience of managing invoices, chasing collection and managing payments (experience of Xero would be beneficial)
· Team player and sociable
· Happy to get involved in a wide range of school support tasks
· A highly organised individual with the ability to focus on the task at hand
· Customer Service driven with excellent attention to detail
· IT literate, particularly using Microsoft Office applications
· Confident with speaking to people on the phone
Workplace: Office based in the nursery school in Fishponds, Bristol
Hours: Part-time, up to 25 hours
Salary: Up to £23,000 pro rata dependent on experience
Benefits: 28 days pro rata holiday, pension
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job