Our client, a Primary School based in South Birmingham, is currently recruiting for an Office Manager to join them on a temporary basis. The job is initially for 4 to 6 weeks and can start from the 16th April. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Holding responsibility for the supervision of 1 member of staff in the school office
* Carrying out general administration duties including DBS and safeguarding checks, letter writing, maintaining
filing and dealing with student enquiries
* Responding to enquiries and facilitating communications from a variety of internal and external parties
including staff, parents/ guardians and public agencies
* Extracting information from the Schoolpad system to create and update student timetables and update
* Carrying out financial tasks using Carrero, such as raising orders, managing budgets and handling money for
the Breakfast Club
* Overseeing the day-to-day office workload for the school and ensuring all allocated tasks are completed in an
accurate and timely manner
Please note that successful applicants must hold a current and enhanced DBS check.
James Andrews Recruitment Solutions is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job