We are currently recruiting for an exceptional person to join our client school as a School Office Manager. The successful candidate will have a proven financial and managerial track record and will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of premises management and health and safety.
Duties will include:
- management of the day-to-day running of the school’s financial records ensuring the school’s financial objectives are met;
- offering advice and guidance on financial spend;
- preparation and delivering of financial reports including monthly management information and yearly statutory accounts for auditing (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow). Budget preparation and any other financial reports as needed or requested by the management group;
- liaising with contractors on all site issues and overall management of the site and premises;
- management of the school’s ICT infrastructure;
- maintaining Health & Safety systems and reporting to the management group on these matters;
- carrying out risk assessments as required;
- oversee the management of the school office;
- Ensure a good standard of catering is provided to all students and staff and that all kitchens and equipment are well-maintained and comply with Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations;
- Management of School Cook & Kitchen Assistant (kitchen staff);
- Working Hours Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm(term time) and 9am - 3pm (school holidays)
The ideal candidate will:
- be well organised, adaptable and able to work autonomously;
- have meticulous attention to detail;
- have strong inter-personal, organisational and communication skills;
- be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to multi-task and prioritise a diverse workload;
- have a knowledge of educational compliance and financial management.
Due to the nature of the role full details of the school will be available at interview stage with Clarus Education
If this role sparks your interest please apply with you CV and full contact details. Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted ASAP!
- Office Manager
- School Administrator