To start ASAP on a minimum of a 3 month contract, 4 days per week 9-5
The main base of this role will be in Chigwell.
-Case management, child protection, clinics, clinical activities relating to Health Visiting.
-Developing plans for student care based on assessment, interventions, and identification of outcomes, and the evaluation of care
-Providing health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings
-Monitoring immunizations, managing communicable diseases, and assessing the school environment as to prevent injury and ensure safety
-School Nurse Caseload Holder
-Community Rio Trained
-Specialist Community Public Health Nurse - HV qualification.
If you are interested, Service Care Health are currently offering a £150 bonus to all clinical staff upon registration for a limited time only!!!
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on or at
The benefits of Service Care Health:
- Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
- Ltd AND PAYE payment options available
- £250 training allowance
- Competitive pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
- National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- Professional compliance solutions available
- Uniforms provided
- Community Nurse
- System 1
- Health Visitor
- Childrens Nurse
- School Nurse
- Band 6 School Nurse
- Paediaitric Nurse