Marketing Assistant, Preston, Lancashire
Randstad Education are recruiting a long term contract vacancy for a School Marketing and Communications Assistant within a secondary setting based on the outskirts of Preston. This is a full time, Term Time Only position 8.30am - 4.30pm for a period of 12 months.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated and determined team, in a fast paced environment and is also a great opportunity to further expand this already unique role.
The purpose of the job is to work closely with internal staff across a range of marketing activity to promote a positive image of the school. You will be responsible for planning, co-ordination and implementing marketing, social media and internal communications. You will be expected to;
- Co-ordinate marketing activity for prospective students, parents of prospective students and employers.
- Support with marketing for events including open days and awards evenings.
- Manage all website content.
- Manage all social media channels including Facebook and twitter.
- Create content for and manage, on site promotional spaces.
- Report and provide feedback to the Senior Leadership team around events and marketing activity.
- Act as a focal point for requests from staff within school relating to IT and Premises and distribute requests accordingly.
The role requires someone who is creative and energetic and enjoys working in a busy environment. You should have experience of creating and producing similar marketing material and a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role. Due to the nature of the role, you would be required to be adaptable, organised and can respond to change with great flexibility.
We are looking to recruit for this role ASAP and if you feel you have the relevant experience for the job, please send your CV TODAY to Leanne Kessell on email .
- social media