School Maintenance Operative
Location - Thetford
Pay - £12 per hour
- Ensuring the site is secure
- Key holder
- Cleaning where required
- Repairs & maintenance
- Testing fire alarms
- Other duties as required
- Implementing and following health and saftey policies
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Have the ability to use initiative and solve problems
- Have ability to identify issues
The candidate will need to follow current Government guidance on Covid-19 to ensure health and saftey measures are met to ensure the saftey of the pupils.
Due to the nature of our business the successful candidate will undergo full referencing and DBS check prior to employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'