Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Duration: Long term - ASAP start
Salary: Pay to scale
My client based in Birmingham is an all-through mainstream school. They have recently scored highly in their GCSE results and are working hard to improve their Ofsted rating.
Balfor recruitment are currently seeking School Librarian who will be Promoting and developing the school library in order to provide an efficient service to pupils and staff
- Managing the issuing and returning of the library’s stock
- Shelving stock and keeping the library in good order
- Withdrawing stock under the direction of the school librarian
- Provide support for cataloguing of new material to the library collection.
Processing new material so that it is ready for shelving
- Managing the library management system and supporting its use by students
- Running the overdue system
- Help library users find material to meet their needs
- Assisting library users to become proficient in using on line resources
- Encourage pupils and staff in using the library through
- Full Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Recent relevant experience
- Excellent planning and preparation ability
- Available full time
- Recent school based references
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff in the following areas:
- SEN Teachers and Support Staff
- Primary Teachers and Support Staff
- Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
- Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
- FE Lecturers
- Note Takers
- BSL Signers
- Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
What you’ll get in return:
As well as an attractive and competitive daily rate, you will gain experience of working within a school and a good insight into the education sector. We’re extremely proud to have been assisting schools in these areas for several years. You will also join our refer a friend scheme where you could be entitled to receive £200 in vouchers.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role then click "apply now" to forward an up to date copy of your CV
- Support Staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'