3-6 Months based in the Midlands
My client, a Local Government Organisation are currently seeking an experienced School Improvement manager for a live vacancy within their Education space.
- As an experienced school improvement professional, you will be responsible for staff development and support.
- You will hold overall responsibility for the school improvement team and will ensure best practice across all staff.
- Provide clear focus in all work in order to ensure positive outcomes for young people in schools/academies
- To participate in One to One Development Reviews/Appraisals and contribute to the identification of your own and team development needs.
- To have overall responsibility for ensuring that you and your team deliver the designated statutory requirements.
£400-500 per day (dependant on experience)
5 days per week
Start date: ASAP for 3-6 months
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to make an impact on Children's Services and Education.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for this role(s), please email your updated CV to Jordan Groves or call me on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job