School First Aider
Are you an experienced First Aider who has completed the course within the last 3 years? Do you have classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor?
Would you like to join a thriving secondary school in North East Lincolnshire and work alongside the School nurse to administrator basic first aid?
Here at Tradewind recruitment we are currently recruiting for an experienced education professional who is a fully qualified First Aider to join a secondary school in North East Lincolnshire.
This position is available for an immediate start with interviews taking place imminently.
Interested applicants MUST hold a current enhanced First Aid Certificate and have worked in a secondary setting. Experience working of the School as a Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor is desired as you will be required to provide support across the school.
The role requires an immediate start; due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must have an enhanced DBS on the update service to be considered for the role.
- The medical welfare of students and staff, including provision of first aid services and maintenance of accident and Incident Records
- Making decisions relating to the referral of students and staff to a doctor or hospital
- Contacting parent(s)/carer(s) as and when necessary with regards to students' welfare and/or sudden illness
- Ordering, control and usage of medical supplies within the whole school
- Checking medication held, e.g., EpiPen's for date use
- Provide administration for student medical records and ensure these are all kept up to date
- Liaising with appropriate authorities internally and externally on matters of student welfare
- Liaising with the School Nurse to ensure all medical/care plans are kept up to date
- Have experience supporting children within the classroom
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant / Cover Supervisor
- Feel confident to lead individual and small group activities
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a First Aider in North East Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'