School Finance Trainer
Salary: Up to £27,000 plus Car/Car allowance plus Excellent company benefits
- Do you have experience within finance/accounts training?
- Would you like the opportunity to work in such locations as Australia, Dubai, Malaysia & Mexico?
Our client are a large provider of IT Management & financial management packages for individual schools across the world and are on the lookout for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates to be based in their Yeovil office.
The purpose of the role is to provide full support and training to schools, ensuring excellence of service and adherence to the company's processes and systems. The position will require you to work overseas in a number of different countries across the globe but you will be reporting to the Training Manager and will be based in Yeovil.
Duties include the following:
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients during the course of day-to-day duties to ensure a long-term commitment to the company and its products.
- Take inbound customer support calls and assume responsibility for following up, ensuring that all problems are provided with a solution.
- Undertake 1-2-1 and group training of customers, remotely and on-site.
- Produce post training reports following each session according to company processes.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of syllabus-based training material to support the delivery of training for the companys software.
- Assist in the production of product documentation including videos and webinar sessions.
- A background within accounts/finance
- Previously worked within IT
- Experience within training or training certificate
- AAT qualified
If you would be interested in this role, please click "apply"