- To organize, manage and run all internal school GCSE and KS5 exams including mocks and any other testing deemed necessary by the school and trust.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To organize, manage and run all exams and ensure that they are JCQ compliant.
- To ensure exam entries are inputted on time and accurately and to manage the exam budget along with the Trust Data and Exam Manager.
- To manager and maintain the invigilator team and provide relevant training so they are JCQ compliant.
- To be available on GCSE and KS5 results day to download and provide results to students school and trust.
- To support when if required across the trust.
- To support SIMS Administrator when required.
- Flexible working approach to accommodate day-to-day operational matters
- Be aware of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and other legislation to ensure confidentially of records and information.
- To take a shared responsibility for First Aid
- Responsibility for the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- To play a full part in the life of the community, to support its aims and objectives and to encourage staff and children to follow this example.
- To promote actively the Academy's corporate policies and ensure compliance.
- This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- The post holder must be committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and to providing equality of opportunity.
- Record and report concerns following the Trust Safeguarding policy.
- Complete safeguarding level 1 training at least once every three years.
Health and Safety:
- Be aware of the responsibility for personal health, safety and welfare and that of others who may be affected by your actions or inactions.
- Co-operate with the employer on all issues to do with Health, Safety and Welfare.
- Ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are rigorously addressed across your department inclusive but not limited to:
- Reporting damaged, broken or missing equipment/property to an appropriate person i.e. departmental link, site team, headteacher etc.
Continuing Professional Development:
- To participate in the Trusts Performance Management Scheme.
- Undertake any professional development necessary as identified.
The Trust will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified as no job description can be fully comprehensive.
In addition to the duties specified, employees will be expected to comply with any reasonable request to undertake duties or work of a similar level which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities/grade of the post as defined, subject to the proviso that normally any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific cases.
The job description may be subject to amendment or modification, should circumstances change, any changes will be discussed with you in the first instance. Should a disagreement arise, you will be afforded the opportunity of a meeting to resolve the matter with the CEO. You may wish to be accompanied at this meeting by a representative of your Trade Union if you so wish.
The job description does not form part of the contract of employment.
This job description allocates duties and responsibilities but does not direct the particular amount of time to be spent on any or all of them.
- exams officer
- school exams officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'