Qualification and competencies
- Team leadership & experience of staff management
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive
- Enjoy working in busy & varied environment
- Organised with attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work & hours of work undertaken is essential
- Sensitive to needs of international students
- Excellent communicator both with students, colleagues, and external clients
- Ensures best practice is followed at all times complying with EF policy, accreditation and UKVI criteria.
- Responsible for the health, safety, welfare and duty of care of all students and staff
- Motivates, inspires and leads a team of administrators and teachers to deliver an exceptional experience for our students.
- Ensures that effective channels of communication exist within the school and within the broader structure of the company.
- Ensures customer service is exemplary, and student feedback targets are met.
- Ensures follow up of customer suggestions, issues, complaints and disciplinary matters to satisfactory and timely resolutions.
- Performs regular building ‘beauty checks’ along with other managers to ensure best presentation of all school facilities.
- Ensures EF recruitment policy is followed, making adequate provision for staff training, induction and development in all departments and maintaining accurate staff records.
- Sets and manages the school budget to ensure cost effective delivery and accurate accounting.
- Negotiates with suppliers to ensure high quality, low cost provision of goods and services.
- Monitors and manages residence, homestay and school capacity to accommodate both seasonal and year-on-year growth.
- Liaises with a worldwide network of sales offices to assist them in meeting their sales objectives and responsibilities towards students.
- Ensures that in school sales are being efficiently managed and maximised, improving strategies to ensure that set targets are being met and exceeded.
- Attends all sales staff familiarisation tours and training sessions and attends regular School Director meetings.
- Heads up the Health and Safety Committee, is a First Aider and a Fire Warden
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference check. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'