Our client, a school based in Coventry, is currently recruiting for a School Data Clerk on a temporary basis.
The position is due to start as soon as possible and they are willing to consider part time and full time options. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must have experience handling data in a school and hold a current DBS.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working alongside the leadership team to provide strategic leadership and effective management in the development of pupil data and reporting systems
* Providing efficient administration and management of a wide range of data on SIMS
* Producing mark sheets, analysing figures and running reports
* Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all
concerns to an appropriate person
* Attending and participating in relevant meetings as required
* Co-ordination and completion of the school census on SIMS
* School Administration experience - essential
* Data Entry/Data Management experience - essential
For further information on the position, please contact Stephanie Beer or Joshua Watson on 0121-274 0187.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.