Our client, a school based in Central Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a School Data Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis.
The position is due to start as soon as possible and they are willing to consider part time and full time options. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must have administration experience in a school and hold a current DBS.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Updating pupils records and maintaining accurate assessment and reporting data on SIMS
* Maintaining SIMS modules to ensure accurate information, relating to personal, academic and other relevant aspects, is held on each student
* Working closely with the school Data Manager to complete reports and data analysis on SISRA every 6 weeks, working to a tight deadline
* Responsibility for the smooth running and administration of all public examinations and to liaise with teachers, students, parents and examination boards in respect of examination requirements
* Carrying out general office administration as required, including: filing, letters, photocopying
* School Administration experience - essential
* Basic knowledge of Assessment Manager, Equipment Register and Exams Organiser systems - essential
* Data Entry/Data Management experience - desirable
For further information on the position, please contact Lauren Hopkins or Joshua Watson on 0121-274 0187.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job