IMMEDIATE START - (afternoon shift - 3pm - 6pm) Your main responsibilities as a School Cleaning Operative will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
The client is large Facilities Company, covering the length and breath of the UK within the real estate and property sector. Due to the number of contracts and the demand for new staff, they are looking to add a School Cleaning Operative to their team in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
Your key responsibilities as a School Cleaning Operative will be to:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any client requests promptly and courteously
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Previous commercial cleaning experience
- Available for Immediate start
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
The successful candidate will receive a competitive hourly rate of £9.00 and immediate start available. This position as School Cleaning Operative has the Opportunity to go permanent after 3 to 6 months.
- Health and Safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'