Cleaners with Enhanced DBS *Required on an ad hoc basis*
DBS required (one can be obtained via us, at a cost to yourself, if you do not have one)
Duties including, but not exclusive to:
• Cleaning all areas of the school;
• Vacuum all carpeted areas and to wash or mop the floors;
• Empty and clean bins and remove waste to designated areas; • Dust/wash carefully desks, seats, ledges, skirting boards, etc.;
• Cleaning toilets, hand basins in toilet areas;
• Wash off dirty marks on wall tiling and mirrors.
• Hold a current (less than 12 months old) ENHANCED DBS
• Be punctual and reliable;
• Be a team player;
• Have the ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively.
• Have the ability to work with little supervision.
• Have a "can do" attitude and take pride in a job well done.
• Ability to communicate clearly and follow instructions.
Working Hours: Varied
Salary: £7.50 per hour
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking). The services advertised by Travail Employment Group (Barking) are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
- Communicate Clearly