As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic qualified Coshh Cleaners to work with in a variety of schools within the Newport area.
* Location - Newport
* Position - School Cleaner
* Type of work - work in accordance with agreed schedules, comply with Health and Safety Regulations and work to a high standard
* Contract or position start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - On Going
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Part Time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum Wage +
* Hours - scheduled rota - between Early Mornings + Evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
*Experience as a cleaner within school/college environment
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
*Provide two professional child related references
To register your interest in becoming a School Cleaner with Prospero in the Dario area please apply within. Alternatively, you can call Dario: or email: to discuss the role in greater detail.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team
- Teaching Assistant
- Cover Supervisor
- Supply Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'