Tradewind Recruitment are looking for a cleaner to join this school This School aim to develop students who are considerate, honest, polite and helpful. It is essential that all students at feel valued and safe. That they aspire, grow in confidence, are respectful, think of others and achieve their potential.
This role is part time working 3.30pm until 8pm, ongoing and paying up to £12ph. This role would be ideal for a local that is searching for some part time hours.
- Cleaning certain parts of the school site.
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors.
- Sweeping uncarpeted areas.
- Emptying and cleaning bins.
- Spot cleaning of spillages.
- Cleaning desks, seats and skirting boards.
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries.
- Cleaning doors and windows.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Cleaner in Runcorn. Or for more information about the role, contact Nikki Joyce on /
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'