Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an experienced school cleaner looking for your next role in Nottingham?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a hardworking cleaner for a very popular school in Nottingham. The role is a temporary role to start 19th April 2021 until May half-term 2021. The hours are 8am until 2pm.
This Secondry School is looking for a cleaner to join their team. The role is to work on a supply basis. The school have a high volume of cleaning requirements and you would need to be available to work from 8am until 2pm Monday to Friday. This role would be ideal for someone with experience of working within a school previously.
This "good" school caters for nearly 1000 pupils, the school aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in school.
The school is located on the outskirts of Nottingham and is easily accessible via car or public transport and has free parking on site.
To join us and be successful in this role as school cleaner role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* Professional references within the last 2 years
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a cleaner in Nottingham or for more information about the role, contact Ben on .
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
- School Cleaner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'