The Lancashire Teaching Agency (LTA) are the partnership agency with Lancashire County Council, and we are now recruiting for a School Cleaner in a primary school in North Lancaster.
The hours are 10.30am until 12pm which the possibility of additional Welfare hours over lunch time.
*Hold relevant cleaning qualifications or certificates
*Have a good understanding and knowledge of health and safety
*Have previous experience
*Be adaptable and able to work in various school settings in the local area
In return we will offer the following services:
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* Weekly pay, including holiday pay
* Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
* Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
* Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff.
* Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
* Creating introductions in to many different settings, as we work alongside 92% of the local Primary schools.
What our staff say about us:
"Great service from my designated consultant and the team at the LTA/Reed. It is personal and she knows exactly the schools I like to work in and the age range.
LTA/Reed is a well-known supply agency in the Lancaster/Morecambe area. I am able to attend free training courses and the pay is according to scale. Their key qualities are that you can ask them anything! If I am worried about anything, I feel that I am able to talk to them about it, the LTA/Reed are supportive and ensure I am happy. Even when I am in a long term contract position, they have consistent contact to ensure everything is going well. Of course I would recommend them". - Jan
LTA/Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'