Location - Rugby
Hours - Mon until Fri 3pm-5pm Term Time
Responsibilities & Duties
- Sweeping floors
- Mopping floors
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Emptying bins
- Damp-dust surfaces
- Refill consumables (e.g. soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc)
- Any other reasonable duties as required
The ideal candidate:
- Will be aware of H&S for themselves and others
- Will take pride in a job well done, achieving high standards of cleanliness & hygiene
- Will be willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
- Will have the ability to work without supervision, yet as part of a team
Due to the nature of our business the successful candidate will undergo full referencing and a DBS check prior to employment.
Please call Integra People and ask for Annabelle Howkins
- School Health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'