A problem solver, A handyworker, An honest and reliable person are just a few traits of a great Caretaker.
Academics are an established education agency that is looking to recruit a School Caretaker to bring those qualities to a school in Sparkhill, Birmingham. We are working with a high number of schools across the Midlands and Worcester recruiting for temporary and permanent roles.
As a talented School Caretaker
- As a Caretaker you pride yourself on making the premises safe and secure for pupils and staff
- Your problem solving and handyworker skills make fixing and repairing things a breeze
- Your knowledge of health and safety regulations allow you to prevent hazards before they even occur
- You love the autonomy that comes with the role
- You are a caretaker that takes pride in a clean and tidy school
So you're a talented School Caretaker, why use Academics?
You will have the support services specialist supporting you throughout your career with advice and CV refinement. In addition, if you refer a friend and we get them work, you will receive £125 reward!
Please apply now by sending your CV to Daryl on or call .
Final note for this Caretaker position
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'