Hours: Full Time / Part Time
Duration: Long Term / Short Term / Day to Day
Day Rate: Negotiable
Are you an experience School Caretaker?
Our REED Education team are currently recruiting for School Caretakers to join a variety of Primary Schools within the Lambeth area on various long term, short term and daily assignments.
What you will be required to do..
• Open and close the school including all appropriate gates, windows, doors and fire escapes
• Maintaining the hot and cold water system
• Carrying out minor repair and installation work
• Ensure all school lighting is kept in a good working order
The ideal candidate will have...
• Recent experience as a school caretaker
• Experience within an education setting
• The ability to deal with any minor repair and installation work within the school
• Good organisation skills and ability to work flexibly
• Excellent communication skills and have strong attention to detail
• Minimum C GCSE Grade or equivalent in English & Maths
• Hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
• Be eligible to work in the UK
In return Reed will offer you…
• Competitive daily rates of pay
• Your own personal friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
• Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100
If you are interested in this position and feel this is the role for you, please apply online now and we will be in touch!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job