Temp - Perm Position Starting ASAP
A larger than avaergae primary school based 15 minute walk from Watford Station (Metropolitan Line) i snow looking for a caretaker to join their facilities team ASAP.
This is a n Ofsted rated good school stretched across two buildings. They are currently looking for a caretaker to join their team on a temp basis with the view to go permanent. The schoolprides itself on the ability to provide a warm and friendly working environement for their staff and are keen to welcome a new member to their team.
* You will be working alongside the site manager
* Full time hours - 9 - 5:30, Monday - Friday
* You will be assisting with general maintenace across the school and assisting with any DIY and health and safety checks
* This will be a temporary role to start with paying£10 per hour, then will looki g to go permanent after a few weeks
* Carry out reports
* Health and Safety checks
* Lead a team
* Manage general facilities for the school
* Security of the school\'s buildings and grounds
* Operation of the school\'s heating plant
* General porterage duties including movement of furniture and equipment within the school
* Daily and periodic cleaning of designated areas of the school building and grounds according to schedule of work
* Handyperson duties which may include minor repairs to furniture and fixtures and minor decorating tasks
*Supervision of cleaning staff or monitoring of and liaison with contract cleaning staff (as appropriate)
*Such other duties which may arise from the use of the premises
*Contribute to a working environment which supports equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
The ideal candidate will have / be:
* School caretaker experience
* Able to commute to Watford on a daily basis
* Able to commit to full time hours
* Must have a valid DBS (enhanced)
The school will like to interview ASAP - So please apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job