Caretaker required in a Primary School in Salford for immediate start.
This secondary school is seeking an experienced Caretaker to start with them on a temporary ongoing basis. This position could become permanent for the right candidate.
Duties will include
- Overall management of the school sites
- To organise staff rota and manage cleaners
- To organise and manage key holding for the buildings
- To manage the setting and maintenance of all alarm systems
- To be responsible for overall site safety ensuring the procedures followed by staff and contractors are within Health and Safety at Work legislation
- General site maintenance and small repairs
- Logging any parcels/post and ensuring they reach the correct recipient
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this position then please contact me via email or on the office number.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job